Sunday, January 18, 2009

On My Blogging List

After making first impressions of the more interesting shows this season, I know enough now to have a rough idea of which shows I'm blogging and which shows I'm not. Despite what I said about being not really into Marimite 4th, it looks like I am most certainly going to end up blogging it after all. The same with Zoku Natsume Yuujin-chou, although I probably should wait until the third episode at least to make a final decision.

I am still going to keep waiting for the subbers of Blade of the Immortal to finish the series. I'll give it another month for the next update. If nothing comes then, then I'll drop the series. Casshern Sins is more than halfway to the end so I'll probably just stick it out with this title. Eve no Jikan, I'll blog because it's a good series and I like blogging about it (plus, there are only 3 episodes left anyway).

As for the newer series, it looks like someone is going to fansub Kemono no Souja Erin after all. The group is looking for a translator. I hope they find one, because it really is an interesting series. As for Viper's Creed, I think no one's going to pick it up. That's fine. Although the first episode looked good, I don't think they can sustain that quality.

Genji Monogatari Sennenki surprised me. And there is a definite fansubbing group who is going to do it. So, if ever I do decide to drop a series, I'll pick this one up.

0 comments: