Sunday, January 18, 2015

First Impressions: Durarara!! x2 Shou

Episode 1: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

This episode is basically about Celty running from the cops, the whole thing being televised in the news and this is how we get to see every other character in the show again: they're all watching Celty on the news. Well, except for the violent blond guy who is watching his brother's interview on TV instead.

 

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: 
What's there to say really except that it's fun seeing the old gang again. Nothing has really changed. Everybody is still up to the same old shit. There's still a murderer on the loose. And I guess it's up to everyone again to stop the murderer. 
The art is still topnotch. I'm not really digging the music. I don't know if I'll continue to watch this series. 
God I miss Baccano. Why don't they make a sequel of that instead?

0 comments: