Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall 2008 Anime Preview Part 2

Ah, so maybe I was too quick in making my LIST OF DOOM as there are actually quite interesting titles that I forgot to include. Actually, because Madhouse is one of my favorite studios, I got my eye on their releases. It's certainly a lot.
Click on Photo for Larger Size

Casshern Sins - Err, don't really like mecha so I don't know if I'm even going to pick this up. But we'll see. I am not unknown to pick up random anime late in the series and come to love it heaps (<--- talking about Macross Frontier). OFFICIAL (JPN) | Wikipedia | ANN

Mouryou no Hako - Call me weird but I don't like the character designs of CLAMP. But the dark story interests me, so I might pick this up. I don't know if I'm going to blog about it though. Madhouse OFFICIAL (JPN) | NTV OFFICIAL (JPN) | ANN | Wikipedia

Kurozuka - It has Romi Paku in it. Plus, the story is historical swordsman meets mysterious immortal lady. It's romance too with dark underpinnings. The perfect formula. ANN

Chaos;HEAD - Uhm, school boys and girls. But the setting is quite dark so it's probably interesting. OFFICIAL (JPN) | ANN

Pretty much that's all. One Outs is going to be left out because I never liked sports anime. In fact, I can't remember a single sports anime that I even watched. Hmm. Also, Ride Back is too political for me. Like, I don't need stuff like that right now. Tales of the Abyss actually caught my attention because of the action-adventure title and the pretty poster...but it's a game anime. Between that and Chaos;HEAD, I'd rather choose the latter.

0 comments: