Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall 2008 Anime Preview

I haven't posted for a while, I know. Kind of busy. I was going to blog about Macross Frontier 23 and Ryouko's Case Files 10 but I got waylaid by more important stuff happening. Actually, I wasn't even planning on blogging this week, if not for the fact that it's about time for the fall 2008 anime previews. Anyway, this is just a quick post. The fall line-up doesn't offer too many promising titles.
Click on Photo for Larger Size

Bounen no Xamdou (Xam'd: Lost Memories) - I actually made a first impression post on this. So far so good. Great design. Nice pacing. The story has managed to sustain my interest and it's one of the top titles on my watchlist this year. OFFICIAL (JPN) | Wikipedia | ANN

Shikabane Hime ~Aka~ - The title attracted and the promo poster doesn't look too bad. It's about a "corpse princess" who hunts down corpses. Starchild (JPN) | FUNimation (JPN) | Wikipedia | ANN

ToraDora - This is the obligatory romance title on my list. So far, I've always had romance titles on my list. I suppose this is it for this season. Starchild (JPN) | J.C.Staff (JPN) | Wikipedia | ANN

Ga-Rei ~Zero~ - Because the list isn't complete without some horror in it. The character design also interested me. Their faces look nicely drawn, although the costumes look amazingly like those from Ghostbusters. OFFICIAL (JPN) | Wikipedia | ANN

0 comments: