Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ao no Exorcist PVs and CMs


One of the upcoming series for the 2011 spring anime line-up, Ao no Exorcist is adapted from a manga of the same name and tells the story of twin brothers who aim to become exorcist in order to combat the greatest evil, Satan. It's one of the more hyped-up series for this season and I'm sure looking forward to it. Although after the recent tragedy that Japan suffered, I don't know if the regular anime schedules are going to push through. I hope so. I pray for everyone there. My own country was spared the tsunami but we're also located in the "ring of fire" and we've got active fault lines all over.... Nature's wrath is really something that's beyond anybody's control -- rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, talented or not -- and all we can do is try and hope for the best for everyone.

Nuff said. This whole thing's making me emo and that wasn't my original intention. I was trying to cheer people up with this offering. So enjoy, for what it's worth. :)

PV 1 [MF]
CM 5 [MF]
CM 4 [MF]
CM 3 [MF]

0 comments: