Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A few things

I'm beginning to find out that there are so many interesting animes this season I don't know how I can keep up with all of it. So I need some kind of rough schedule.

For much of this week, I'll be posting my first impressions of the following series:
  • Toshokan Sensou (Library War)
  • Real Drive
  • Amatsuki
  • Nijuu-mensou no Musume
But most likely, I'll only blog (on a semi-regular basis) about the following series:
I've decided to abandon Vampire Knight and Special A all together. Maybe if I'm bored, I'll follow those. Then again, probably not. By the look of things, Real Drive looks more along my cup of tea. As for Macross Frontier, I'll be following it at Crunchyroll but it's too much of a bitch to cap.

I'll also be coming up with reviews for older series and do a manga review as well. Of course, downloads are available but only on a sporadic basis since this isn't a manga blog nor a download blog.

0 comments: