Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer 2010 Anime

Hi ya'll! The Summer 2010 anime line-up has been out for some time now and this post is late but who gives a crap? In keeping with the original blogger Jute's tradition with this blog, I'm going to post my thoughts on the upcoming shows as well as give you a hint on what shows I'm going to blog about.

So, without further ado, introducing...
Let's see.


Shiki sounds interesting. It's by an obscure animation studio called Daume, although once I checked the name at ANN, I'm pleasantly surprised to find that they've dabbled in quite a handful of quality shows. The series strikes me as of the dark/horror variety, which I think Jute will also find interesting if I wasn't so sure she's gonna be blogging Madhouse's High School of the Dead, given her professed love of zombies.

For comedy, I'll go for Osaka Hamlet and Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi. There's also an OAV/Special for Kure-nai, an anime that I've recently watched and quietly enjoyed. I know that Jute has blogged about the series before but I think she's not going to pick it up for this season. In that case, I'm willing to take it up.

That's it. Wow that's a short list.

0 comments: