Friday, October 19, 2012

2012 Anime Fall Season

This is a bit late but eh, who cares. Thanks to CR for the charts.


Litchi DE Hikari Club 
It sounds pretty dark and mangly and psychological wtf and I know just the person who likes this sort of shit. Maybe, maybe not. The promo art is pretty unique and, therefore, attractive though.

BTOOM!
It's by Madhouse so I guess I'll check it out. Seems like the spiritual successor to Summer Wars, except the main character isn't just playing a character in a game but is actually in the game. Might be interesting. Also, did I mention it's by Madhouse?

Zetsuen no Tempest
I'm not really sold on the plot but it might turn out to be good. Especially considering the fact that this is by BONES. If anything, the visuals should be worth it.

Sukitte Ii na Yo
My obligatory romance series for the season. I've heard about this manga. Seems pretty popular but meh. I'll just check it out for a while and may be drop it if the other series get their groove on.


Shin Sekai Yori
It's one of those horror fantasy series and the first thing that come to mind is Another. But the series' plot couldn't be further from that show. The preview doesn't do anything for me but I could be wrong.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Brains Base. The plot intrigues me more than Sukite but I guess I'll watch the first episode of both shows at least before making any sort of comparison. I just have this feeling that I'm going to like this one better than the other.

Jormungand: PERFECT ORDER
I actually enjoyed the first season. I love Koko and her harem of tough, hard-as-nails ex-soldiers! And I love her crazy adventures, so yes, I'm going to watch this series. Hell, this might just be the only series I'll watch fo' sho' this season.

Psycho-Pass
Production I.G. + noitaminA = gold. That's all.



Asura
Promo poster looks hot.

Arata Naru Sekai
Don't know what it's about. Don't even know if I can find it on Tokyo Tosho but adding this here anyway for in case I stumble upon a torrent of it one day.

Biohazard: Damnation
Already seen it. All I can say is, Leon is hot and Ada is hot and that Russian dude is hot, and the president is totally a MILF. Also, zombies.

009 Re:Cyborg
Gives me Casshern Sins feels.

Well, that's it, you guys. I hope I get to finish at least three series from this not-so short list of mine this season. Because summer season, I was just crap.

0 comments: