Sunday, October 5, 2008

AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ (World Destruction OP Single)

RELEASED: 08.27.2008
LABEL: Avex Trax
TRACKLIST:
1. MUSIC!!!
2. ZERØ
3. Crash (extended version)
4. MUSIC!!! (instrumental)
5. ZERØ (instrumental)


MUSIC!!! / ZERØ is AAA's 19th single. The song ZERØ was used as the opening theme to the game-based anime series, World Destruction while the third track, Crash (extended version) was used as the theme song for the Nintendo DS game-version of the series.

The single was released in three versions: two CD+DVD versions and a CD+EXTRA version, which includes the short movie "AAA Secrecy Club #3."
BUY:

AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+EXTRA @ Amazon
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+DVD Type B @ Amazon
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+DVD Type A @ Amazon
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+DVD Type A @ CD Universe
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+DVD Type B @ CD Universe
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+EXTRA @ CD Universe
AAA Music @ Play-Asia
AAA - MUSIC!!! / ZERØ CD+DVD Type A @ Yes Asia
AAA (pronounced "Triple A") stands for ATTACK ALL AROUND. The group consists of seven members: Nishijima Takahiro, Urata Naoya, Uno Misako, Hidaka Mitsuhiro, Atae Shinjiro, Sueyoshi Shuta, and Ito Chiaki.

Before this single, I've never heard of them, so I can't really say much about the type of music they create. I'm not so much into pop bands these days, especially groups with so many members. Hard to keep track of every single member, I always say. And based on this single, I can tell that their works are mostly dance tunes. It's not surprising really, considering that they're a pop group. And since I don't like dance-y music too much, I don't think I'll be following this band at all. Unless, of course, they show up again in my anime list.
MORE INFO:

Avex OFFICIAL (JAPANESE)
Wikipedia

0 comments: