Thursday, September 9, 2010

Occult Academy 09-10: Ghost of Christmas err


I don't know what it is about this series. It seemed so promising at first. The plot, I mean, with the occult and stuff and conspiracies but as time goes on, it's become less about finding the Nostradamus Key and more about random things happening to the characters in the show. It's not even as funny anymore and the drama isn't that good. The action is meh and, I don't know, it just comes off as pale and milky. Admittedly, Maya really deserves her role as the central character as much of the events in the series are actually meant to develop and reveal her character. However, I feel that her story isn't as compelling as it should be, which is sad because this type of story approach is only effective if the character in focus has a great story to tell. And now we are down to the last episode and you know I don't care.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

0 comments: