Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011-2012 Winter Anime Line-Up


Except for the new installments to Natsume Yuujinchou and Rurouni Kenshin, I'm not so excited about the line-up. I've shortlisted a few titles below, but as I have mentioned before, I don't know if I will be able to watch any of these titles, let alone blog about them on a semi-regular basis:

Natsume Yuujin-chou Shi
Of course. I started blogging about this series last season. Liked what I saw. Already checked the first and second seasons. No reason why I shouldn't watch the fourth one. Crossing my fingers for more Reiko.

Inu x Boku SS
I don't know about this but the promo art looks really good. Keeping an eye out for this.

Nisemonogatari
The sequel to Bakemonogatari. This time it focuses on the protagonist's little sisters but Senjougahara will probably do a cameo. If so, that would be enough reason to check this anime out. Also, NisiOisin. Nuff said.


Another
A ghost story. Need at least one for my year-ender report. Although, at the rate I'm going, I don't think I can make a proper report.

ToraDora! BD
jute followed this show. She's gonna insist that this be part of the line-up.

Gyo OVA
The promo art looks good. Probably of the horror genre or something dark. This might be a gem.

Steins;gate Special
I actually liked this show. Just never got around to blogging about it. :)

Usagi Drop Special
This was adorable until I found out what happened later on in the manga. Err. But watching this, I guess.

Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-Hen
Yeah.

The Moon: Tsuki ga Hoshii to Oujo-sama ga Naita
The title freaks me out. Might be good.

0 comments: