Monday, March 8, 2010

New Layout: Music to My Ears

So I decided to change the layout for the blog again. This time, I used this really cool, grunge theme I found at InstantShift.com. I changed the header image to a screencap from So.Ra.No.Wo.To., an anime which is slowly starting to grow on me. Don't get too attached to it though because once the Spring Season comes in full swing, I might change it again to reflect the new series I'm digging.

Anyhoo, what I really like about this new layout (aside from its look) is that it's XML, which makes editing it on the new Blogger so much easier. It also comes with a widget-ready footer, which is awesome. And last but not least (and this was the main reason why I wanted to change the layout in the first place), I can finally include a link to show "Older Posts." The previous layout did not have it and since it was Classic Blogger, there was no way around the codes to add the same. So...I made this change.

I hope you like ~

0 comments: